Watermelon salsa with sheep cheeseadmin
Appetizer порции 1
INGREDIENTS- Watermelon - 200 g
- Hot pepper - 1 pc
- Lemon - 1.
- Red onion - ½ head
- Sheep cheese 150 g
- Fresh mint - 2 sprigs
- Fresh salad mix / iceberg lettuce, arugula /
- olive oil
- Toast slices
Directions1. Cut the watermelon and sheep cheese into small cubes.
2. Chop the chili pepper and the red onion into small pieces
3. In a bowl put salt, olive oil and lemon juice and mix.
4. Add all the chopped products and mix well
5. Season with fresh mint
6. Spread toast slices with a little olive oil and bake on the grill
7. Serve with salsa seasoned with olive oil and lemon salad with toast bread