Summer soup with avocado and shrimpsadmin
Soups порции 1
INGREDIENTS- Cucumber - 1 / stripped and cleaned of seeds /
- Tomato - ½ peeled pieces
- Avocado - 1.
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 clove
- White wine - 1 tbsp
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Shrimp - 3 / cleaned and peeled /
- Fresh mint - 3 petals
Directions1. In a food processor place the chopped cucumber, peeled tomato and the avocado.
2. Season it with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic and blend until a homogeneous mixture
3. Add the shrimps in a hot pan with a little garlic and white wine. After a few minutes chop them into big pieces, but leave one whole - for decoration.
4. Add the sour cream and the choped shrimps into the mixture.
5. Serve the soup with freshly squeezed lemon juice, a pinch of salt, sesame seeds and leaves of mint
Tasty, easy, and light :) Bon Apetit!