Crispy zucchini with beef ragoutadmin
Main dishes порции 1
INGREDIENTS- 1 large zucchini
- Carrot ¼ number
- Onion - ¼ head
- Ground beef (coarse) 100 g.
- 2 pcs. egg white
- Parmesan cheese - 2 tbsp
- Bread crumbs - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 100 ml.
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt, pepper,
- Basil (fresh)
- Tomato 1 pc.
- A pinch of sugar
Directions1. Wash and peel the zucchini. Cut it in 3 equal parts. Carve it up and leave the rest aside.
2. Make the beef ragout - put the minced meet in a verry hot pan and sautéed it with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the chopped onions and carrots (optionally you can add a little garlic for flavor)
3. Peel the tomatoe and cut into small cubes. Add it to the minced meat whith a pinch of sugar and fresh basil.
4. Fill the zucchini with the ragout, dip them in beaten up egg white and then in the mix of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
5. Bake in a moderate oven (160-180⁰) for about 15 minutes.
6. Serve teh dish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, a slice of tomato and basil leaf.
* You can prepare and milk-garlic sauce, which also goes to the dish